If you are looking to get married quite soon but a Registry Wedding at the Perth Office of Births, Deaths and Marriage (BDM) is not for you, or you are unable to get an appointment to have your Registry Wedding at the Perth BDM office then maybe a Registry Style Wedding at the office of Brad Whitelock, Perth Wedding Celebrant may be an option for you.
A Registry Style Wedding at my office is a simple non formal ceremony that can be a casual affair for you both and some of your close friends and family. The Wedding can be performed a month after the NOIM is received by myself the Authorised Wedding Celebrant.
I offer a convenient wedding ceremony with flexible times at my home- office (Fee from $200-conditions apply) and would be happy to help you with your office wedding.
To be married in Australia you need to:
Be over 18 years of age.
Lodge the marriage by filling out and signing the NOiM form, getting your signatures witnessed by an authorized person (Celebrant or other) and getting to the Celebrant at least One month before the wedding day.
Prove to the Celebrant who you are by showing:
- Original Birth Certificate or Extract (no photocopies)
- Or an Overseas passport. (not Australian – sorry…)
- Divorce/Death document if married before.
What I will offer to you for your Registry Style Office Wedding:
- Fun and Casual Marriage Ceremony with up to 10 guests at my office in Girrawheen (just off the freeway 10km’s north of Perth).
- Lodging of all documents including NOiM and the Marriage certificate to the Perth Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages in a timely fashion.
- Meetings for completing documentation and Composing Wedding Ceremony to your liking.
- Signing Table and Chair for Documents at the Wedding Ceremony. (if needed)
- Use of PA system for music. (yes you can still walk down the aisle to a song if you like…)
- Presentation copy of the Wedding Ceremony.
If you have any more questions or you would like to inquire about your Office Registry Style wedding, send me an email or fill in my contact form on this website.
Ph: 0431 974 608
“A perfect ceremony conducted by the perfect gentleman. All our guests commented on how smoothly our ceremony went and how Brad managed to capture us as a couple on our special day.
We thankyou Brad for a wonderful ceremony and we will be using you again when the time comes.
Brad Whitelock, Perth Wedding Celebrant. Ph: 0431 974 608