Weddings in Perth by brad the Marriage Celebrant.
You don’t have to goto the Perth Registry office to have a Registry Wedding if you don’t wish to. As an Authorised Marriage Celebrant here in Perth I am able to marry you wherever and whenever in Perth you wish to have your wedding.
It may be a beach, a garden or your house. You may even want to use my home-office in Girrawheen.
I will help you with all the paperwork and together we can put together a ceremony that best reflects you. Your wedding ceremony can be as simple or elaborate as you wish. I will help you will these aspects. On the day I will have a table and chair for the signing and if you want to have a song to walk down the aisle to I can still arrange that for you. I will then forward all paperwork onto the Office of BDM in Perth for your marriage to be Registered. Also if you would like a Fiance letter for immigration purposes I can write that for you too.
If you are interested in having a simple wedding then please give me a call on 0431 974 608 or email me on email@example.com and we can chat about your wedding here in Perth.
You can have your Wedding anywhere in Perth that you choose, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind that we need to do.
- Lodge the wedding at least one month and one day before the wedding date. This is done by filling out the NOIM form and getting it signed in front of an authorised person (Marriage Celebrant) and getting the NOIM to me (via Fax or registered post) at least one month and one day before the wedding day.
- You will need to prove to the celebrant who you are, where you where born and your birth date by using your Original Birth Certificates or if born outside Australia, an overseas passport.
- If you have been married before, the Celebrant will need to see a divorce/death certificate.
- Before the wedding I will see you and get you to sign a Commonwealth Statutory Declaration (I will write for you so don’t worry).
- Then on the wedding day you say your vows, I say my authority and the ceremony is witnessed by 2 people. I also have some great choices for your ceremony so you can have a ceremony that will reflect you both.
If you have any more questions or you would like to enquire about your beautiful (but simple) wedding then please don’t hesitate to ask.
Simple Weddings by Brad Whitelock, Marriage Celebrant Perth. Ph: 0431 974 608