Authorized Persons to witness your signature on a NOIM by Perth Marriage Celebrant.

To lodge your Marriage in Australia the NOIM needs to be filled out and your signatures witnessed by an authorized person and then sent to the celebrant.  If you are unable to get your celebrant to witness your signature (If you are overseas or in another city or state) then you can get an authorized person to witness your signature.

The people in Australia that are authorize to witness signatures on the NOIM are:

“an authorized celebrant, a Commissioner for Declarations, a justice of the peace, a barrister or solicitor, a legally qualified medical practitioner, or a member of the federal police or state or territory police.”

 There are only a few people outside Australia that can authorize the NOIM.  These are:

“if a party signs the notice outside Australia – an Australian Diplomatic officer, an Australian Consular Officer, an employee of the Commonwealth authorized under paragraph 3 © of the Consular Fees Act 1955, an employee of the Australian Trade Commission authorized under paragraph 3 (d) of the Consular Fees Act 1955 or a notary public.”

Wedding Ceremony, Laughin' Barrel

Wedding at Winery in Perth

Brad Whitelock, Perth Marriage Celebrant.

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

Please send me an email.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search

Wedding Ceremony, Bishop Road Reservewedding ceremony, Heathcote reserve