Simple Wedding in Perth that is similar to the Registry Weddings of Perth BDM
If you are looking for a simple wedding ceremony and going into the Office of Births Deaths and Marriages (BDM) in Perth is not for you then you can consider A similar Wedding Ceremony that can be performed at my home office in Girrawheen for a similar price.
Some of the inclusions and conditions I offer for your Wedding that is similar to the Registry Wedding offered by the office of BDM in Perth:
- One Meeting to lodge the marriage via the NOIM form and witness all documents. (such as birth certificates or overseas passports. Also Divorce documents if married before). Full payment of $295 required at this meeting or soon after.
- Perform your marriage ceremony at my home-office. You will need 2 witnesses and can have upto 10 guests.
- I will put together a meaningful Wedding Ceremony for you and also play some nice music as you arrived. (you are welcome to bring your own CD if you wish).
- A presentation copy of your ceremony.
- Ceremony times will be subject to availability Mon to Friday from 9.30am to 4pm: I am sure we can find a time that suits you.
- All documentation will be sent to office of Births, Deaths and Marriages for Registration.
- Photos can be taken of your wedding for no extra charge if needed as a memento of your day.
For more information on your Perth Wedding please contact Brad Whitelock, Perth Wedding Celebrant.