Tips for a great wedding bouquet by Perth Wedding Celebrant
As a Perth Wedding Celebrant I have seen some great Wedding Bouquets held by the Bride and her bridesmaids.
In the August 2011 edition of Burke’s Backyard there is a great article by Elizabeth Swaine discussing 5 great tips for a fantastic Bridal Bouquet for your Wedding Ceremony.
- Choose a great florist from recommendations or reputation and book well ahead of the wedding date.
- The flowers should be fresh and of good quality.
- Select flowers that are in season and are the freshest available. Avoid imported flowers.
- Work with the florist to choose a style of bouquet which suits your dress and your personality. Show photos of bouquets you like to the florist which will help give you what you want.
- Keep the size of the bouquet manageable so it is not too heavy to carry and willt fit on the registration table.
You can find this article in the August 2011 edition of Burke’s Backyard.
Some great florists in Perth that can help with your Bridal Bouquet for your Wedding are:
Brad Whitelock, Perth Wedding Celebrant. Ph: 0431 974 608