Registry Style Weddings from $200, check out our packages.
If you are looking to get married quite soon but a Registry Wedding at the Perth Office of Births, Deaths and Marriage (BDM) is not for you, or you are unable to get an appointment to have your Registry Wedding at the Perth office of Birth Deaths and Marriages then maybe a Perth Registry Style Wedding with Brad Whitelock, Perth Wedding Celebrant may be an option for you.
A Registry Style Wedding is a simple non formal ceremony that can be a casual affair for you both and some of your close friends and family. The Wedding can be performed a month after the NOIM is received by myself the Authorised Wedding Celebrant.
I offer a convenient wedding ceremony at suitable venues with flexible times over 7 days a week with affordable packages starting at $275 and would be happy to help you with your Perth Registry Style wedding. Fill out the contact form on the right and put “PERTH REGISTRY WEDDING” or call me on 0431 974 608
To be married in Australia you need to:
Be over 18 years of age.
Lodge the marriage by filling out and signing the NOIM form, getting your signatures witnessed by an authorized person (Celebrant or other) and getting to the Celebrant at least One month before the wedding day.
Prove to the Celebrant who you are by showing:
- Original Birth Certificate or Extract (no photocopies)
- Or a current Overseas or Australian passport.
- Divorce/Death document if married before.
What I will offer to you for your Registry Style Weddings :
- A professional, fun and Casual Marriage Ceremony with your guests: you can choose from a number of packages with affordable pricing from $200. Check out our packages.
- Marriage Certificate given to you at the wedding.
- Lodging of all documents including NOiM and the Marriage certificate to the Perth Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages in a timely fashion.
- Meetings for completing documentation and Composing Wedding Ceremony to your liking.
- Signing Table and Chair for Documents at the Wedding Ceremony. (if needed)
- Use of chairs and wedding styling (if needed)
- Use of PA system for music. (yes you can still walk down the aisle to a song if you like…)
- Presentation copy of the Wedding Ceremony.
I am also happy to help couples with a Fiance Visa Letter if required as well and that fee will be $150
If you have any more questions or you would like to inquire about your Quickie Budget, Perth Office Registry Style wedding, send me an email, fill in my contact form on this website or phone 0431974608.
“A perfect ceremony conducted by the perfect gentleman. All our guests commented on how smoothly our ceremony went and how Brad managed to capture us as a couple on our special day. We thankyou Brad for a wonderful ceremony and we will be using you again when the time comes.