Simple Wedding at my premises, 28 Dressler Way, Girrawheen:
Monday to friday $200.
Saturday – sunday and pub hols: $250
- Initial meeting with me in at my Home Office to give you the opportunity to get to know me, book your wedding day and time (allowing a minimum of one months’ notice), write up the paperwork and discuss a simple ceremony for you.
- A wedding ceremony that I pre-select for you that is short but memorable and will meet all the legal aspects required.
Wedding Ceremony at my premises in Girrawheen (available 7 days, depending on availability): in the beautiful garden that have been meticulously maintained especially for your ceremony (An undercover areas is available in case of inclement weather.)
- Signing table and 2 chairs
- Ceremony music played from my vast selection.
- A maximum of 6 guests.
- I can accommodate 6 of your guests comfortably in the beautiful space I provide.
Personalised wedding ceremony with the bells and whistles at a venue chosen by you($400)
- Initial meeting with me in at my Home Office to give you the opportunity to get to know me, book your wedding day and time (allowing a minimum of one months’ notice), write up the paperwork and discuss a fabulously fun wedding ceremony for you.
- Simple and relaxed or a personal Wedding ceremony with your family and friends anywhere in Perth, chosen by you.
- Table/ 2 chairs for signing of the paperwork.
- PA System for a really loud and engaging ceremony with music (I download your music for you).
- Personalised wedding ceremony: I individually write all my weddings with you so it is truly about you.
Fully inclusive Weddings
- Alternatively a “everything is included wedding Ceremony” may suit you.
- I can recommend Kimberly from Ceremony Secrets that offers this and at the same time you can request myself as the celebrant.
For a fun and friendly wedding, call Brad now on 0431 974 608.