As a professional and experienced Perth Marriage Celebrant I am happy to abide by the Marriage Celebrants Code of Conduct set out by the Attorney Generals Department.
You can view the code from the Marriage Celebrants Section: Code of Practice.
When you look through the Code you will notice the major points:
- Application of the Code of Practice.
- High Standard of Service.
- Recognition of the Significance of Marriage.
- Compliance with the Marriage Act and other laws.
- General Requirement for Marriage Ceremonies. (This includes respecting the privacy of the parties.)
- Knowledge and understanding of Family Relationship Services.
Brad Whitelock, Perth Marriage Celebrant. Ph: 0431 974 608