My prices begin at $200 for a registry style Wedding Ceremony at my premises or around $400 for a wedding anywhere in the Perth Metro.
Please check out my packages for a rough idea.
My prices are inclusive of GST and I promise to give you a great wedding that you will cherish forever.
Here are some of the things I like to offer as your celebrant:
- An Experienced Celebrant with Enthusiasm, humour and expertise. Everyone will be able to hear the ceremony as I have a big voice and always call on the assistance of my trusty battery operated PA system.
- A Ceremony written with you from my Resource catalog that I have put together performing the hundreds of weddings I have officiated at. I believe in giving you total control of the ceremony writing process with my guidance so you get a personalised ceremony reflecting both you and your partner.
- Obligation free meeting (to see if I am suitable for you) and subsequent meetings.
- Rehearsal for Ceremony at my home-office a few weeks before the wedding and if needed, a rehearsal at the venue for a low fee (on application)
- Unlimited contact with me leading up to your wedding to promote smoothness and confidence in your ceremony.
- All necessary paperwork filled out including the NOIM which we need at least one month and one day before your wedding to complete. I will then send all paperwork to office of BDM. I will even give an application form for the official marriage certificate.
- Fiance letters if needed for Immigration applications. I have alot of experience in this area.
- Marriage Certificate (with printed Calligraphy) which I present to you in front of your guests.
- Use of a battery operated Portable Public Address system with facility for CD and MP3 players and table/chair for signing if needed.
I offer discounts for mid week weddings and also am happy to perform Registry Style Office weddings at my Perth home office in Girrawheen for as low as $200.
Brad Whitelock, Perth Marriage Celebrant. Ph: 0431 974 608